Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Odd Ban Appeal For User

Hello,

I have been contacted by a user on Steam requesting to speak with an Admin of the CE Warcraft server. I myself am not an Admin however I am making this post out of kind heartedness for a stranger. Their ban appeal is as follows;

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello CEG,

My name is Anthony, and I go by the IGN aaant. As you can see, I was banned on 09/26/13 by rat patrol under “cheating via AIM-bot”. Maybe you’re wondering why I am making an appeal 7 years later? Well, I was in high school during that time, and I was also playing Team Fortress 2 (https://play.esea.net/users/543769) competitively. I did not think I would be returning to the server until COVID happened this year. I also have donated some money to the server, and I am more than willing to share some screenshots if needed. Nevertheless, I do enjoy playing on the server from time to time, so here is my appeal.

Some people on the server think I cheat, so I take it as a compliment; however, I would be more than happy to show you that I do not cheat in any way possible. I am willing to stream on discord if need be. Finally, if I did “cheat” back in 2003, I believe my account would be vac banned by now. If there is anything else I can provide for you assist in this appeal, please do not hesitate to get back to me if there is anything else you need!

Best,
    Anthony

---------------------------------------------------------------

Attached is a screenshot of the Steam chat I had with this user.

Ban Appeal.png

Again, I don't care if this user remains banned or is unbanned; I wanted to ensure their voice was heard.
    (Not sure if this is the correct section to post)

I enjoy playing the CSGO Warcraft server and want to keep it a hack/scum free place but also hate to see it 'dead'.

Best,
    Ellracks

Devil kid +REP   

Seeing as how you arent the guy posting there really isnt a "best" place for you to post these, this section is as good as any. We'll have to take a look at the ban and go from there.

Devil kid +REP   

Lol hilarious. I say unban the guy since we don’t believe in hackers anyways.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Lol hilarious. I say unban the guy since we don’t believe in hackers anyways.
    boo. If steam hasnt banned him in 7 years, then the chance he wasnt hacking is 99.99999%

We need his steamid to look up or just the link to his profile page.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Devil kid +REP   

Yeah since is vac is so great.

Yeah since is vac is so great.
    You're right vac is not perfect, but how many 100,000's if not millions of accounts it has banned and only been wrong twice, once was some guy and the other time it was cause of a game that banned 12000 users, all of which have been reversed. Yes the they ban in waves/or time frames, all of which are within a 6 month period.

Most of the shit talk about vac is cause of people who have been banned by it or just they are just hopping on the the social band wagon because thats what everyone else is doing without every really getting the facts for themselves.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

I found this guys profile page and steamid, He is not banned and has never been banned. In fact he was last in the server on nov 15th where he went 29 and 11.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377844556
    http://cegamer.gameme.com/playerinfo/496104
    STEAM_0:0:208789414

As I already stated unban the guy.

As I already stated unban the guy.
    lol i cant unban him if hes not banned.

Then I guess there’s not an issue except for our soft hacking stance anyways.