Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kil' Jaeden

Kil' Jaeden

I've played a lot of KJ. And the thing I find most annoying is when you are long jumping around and hit a wall, lose all your momentum, and have no choice but to slowly fall to the ground (getting shot at the whole way down of course).

I propose a land (similar to Fox McCloud) as the mastery for KJ. This could be balanced with a long CD or a round use limit.

ratpatrol -REP    LILLARD2.0 +REP    Hurtydwarf +REP    stevomanevo +REP   

I propose that this race gets deleted from the server. It doesn't need a mastery as its already OP.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Its not really OP. It get countered by 3 of the 4 starter races and many others.

Also thanks for cutting in half my already low rep when I make my first post on the forums lmao

It's a fun little suggestion, but I dont know how to feel about it. Seeing as the race is neither bad or OP but in the right hands it can be pretty strong it would need a high cd. Probs areound the 30s mark.

stevomanevo +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

I do not think that kj needs the land ability. I think just learning the maps to know where the invis textures are is enough, plus it always make it more fun when you accidentally hit the invis texture and have to do some mouse moves to try and not get shot. I think the Mastery should be immunity to dust of appearance once you are at mastery level.
    Last edited by LILLARD2.0; 12-21-2020 at 11:02 PM.

stevomanevo +REP   

As I said in another thread, this race does not need the ability to land.

This race has a very powerful Long Jump, powerful Low Grav, 100% invis at long range and a strong disarm.

If you're getting killed that easily, maybe it's just you that's the problem, not the lack of a landing skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post

If you're getting killed that easily, maybe it's just you that's the problem, not the lack of a landing skill.
    Maybe Its the Invisible texture thats the problem and not him or the race.

UnhandyNametag +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Maybe Its the Invisible texture thats the problem and not him or the race.
    Right...

I'd drop that weak ass disarm any day. It cant be more than 25-30% tops. And you should always be aiming for the back on KJ anyway.

It's a high skill-cap race - I can see why it bothers some people but its not inherently strong.

It like most nearly or totally invis races is OP. In nerf dust and I can have a discussion.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by UnhandyNametag View Post
    I'd drop that weak ass disarm any day. It cant be more than 25-30% tops.
    Believe me, no you wouldn't. One of the main reasons KJ is such a terror is mostly because of that disarm. If KJ didn't have it, the race would get melted 9 times out of 10. Guaranteed.

The thing about KJ is it's fairly easy to spot as long as you're paying attention to your radar. Once someone knows you're there, odds of getting a backstab go pretty low.