Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race Mastery

I really don't understand the KJ hate rat!

Its a race with basically 2 skills, longjump and invis. It just has a really high skill cap.

Personally I'd prefer races with high skill caps vs ones that are just so strong out of the box.

Hanzii +REP   

It’s an OP idiotic race. Any of the nearly or 100% invisible races are to be hated, nerfed, and deleted. Especially considering the nerf of dust of appearance as well. Ridiculous.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by UnhandyNametag View Post
    I really don't understand the KJ hate rat!

Its a race with basically 2 skills, longjump and invis. It just has a really high skill cap.

Personally I'd prefer races with high skill caps vs ones that are just so strong out of the box.
    Two skills? You forget about extreme low grav and a very annoying disarm? I can't even count how many times I was double or even triple disarmed by a KJ. Yes, triple is possible if you back over a weapon while being attacked and get disarmed again.

I'm with rat on this. KJ does not need a Mastery like being able to land faster. That could actually make the race far stronger in certain situations.