Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Christmas

  1. #1

    Christmas

    Anyone get anything good for Christmas?

    I got a $20 steam card from the gf's family and a handle of Captain as at a white elephant gift exchange. I plan to get a new Seiko as my own Christmas gift/you survived 2020 gift lol.

    Oh and of course got the Santa race and a New Years hat so far


  2. #2
    I got a $750 check (~$500 after taxes) for Christmas at work.. though they call it a "uniform allowance". it used to be a $1000 check (~$700 after taxes, but we had a contract change cause the state is broke). I still see it as a Christmas bonus

    UnhandyNametag +REP   

  3. #3
    Hell yeah man that's awesome! I think my "Christmas Bonus" was like $100 lol but the other benefits are good so it's not too bad... Gunna spend it on something? That's like 3,300 WCS levels... just sayin

    Ryoma +REP   

  4. #4
    I got a Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Gamestop Exclusive Monopoly board and $100. I used the $100 to buy Baldur's Gate 3, The Forest, Subnautica: Below Zero and Black Mesa on Steam. All in all, not a bad haul.


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    I got a Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Gamestop Exclusive Monopoly board and $100. I used the $100 to buy Baldur's Gate 3, The Forest, Subnautica: Below Zero and Black Mesa on Steam. All in all, not a bad haul.
    Did you get Age of Calamity as well? Not quite as good as BOTW IMO but complete finally over the holidays.

    TheGoldenOne +REP   

  6. #6
    I got a Stream Deck by Elgato.. I have no idea what to do with it. lol


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by UnhandyNametag View Post
    Hell yeah man that's awesome! I think my "Christmas Bonus" was like $100 lol but the other benefits are good so it's not too bad... Gunna spend it on something? That's like 3,300 WCS levels... just sayin
    saving up to buy a new car next year.. but I might actually have to buy a new uniform tho since mine is kinda worn out. uniforms are stupid expensive for what they are lol


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeon View Post
    Did you get Age of Calamity as well? Not quite as good as BOTW IMO but complete finally over the holidays.
    I got Age of Calamity for Switch back in November already. Pre-ordered it at Best Buy. It's a good game, honestly.

    It's not really fair to compare Breath of the Wild and Age of Calamity though. They're two games in completely different Genres.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    I got Age of Calamity for Switch back in November already. Pre-ordered it at Best Buy. It's a good game, honestly.

    It's not really fair to compare Breath of the Wild and Age of Calamity though. They're two games in completely different Genres.
    True True. I didn't want to wait the 2 days for delivery that Nintendo quoted so ended up with 2 copies after trying to cancel. Worth it! Luckily their customer support is really good.

    All Zelda games are god tier for me either way. Did you manage to complete all the way through (i.e. teroko or however its spelt)? It made me want to go dig out the 3ds for OOT and Majora's Mask.


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeon View Post
    True True. I didn't want to wait the 2 days for delivery that Nintendo quoted so ended up with 2 copies after trying to cancel. Worth it! Luckily their customer support is really good.

    All Zelda games are god tier for me either way. Did you manage to complete all the way through (i.e. teroko or however its spelt)? It made me want to go dig out the 3ds for OOT and Majora's Mask.
    I haven't finished the game as of yet. I don't get a lot of time to play games these days. I would wager I'm about half way through Age of Calamity right now. I intend to go back to it at some point.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •