Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: games

games

Anyone have suggestions on games to get?

ratpatrol +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

I love counter strike

stevomanevo +REP   

If you like old school RPGs, I would recommend the Enhanced Editions of Baldur's Gate I and II, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights and Planescape: Torment.

If you like FPS games, I'd recommend games like DOOM and Borderlands.

Cr0w +REP   

Any one are playing dota or cs go?

stevomanevo +REP   

League of Legends Mobile Wild Rift is friggen amazing. Since I'm waiting for graphics cards to come down in price since I sold mine, it's a godsend.

GTA, a game for all

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    Perhaps you would like League of Legends. The League of Legends is suitable for all fans of games with the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) genre. This is an addictive game that I have been playing for over six years. My friends always laughed at me because of this.
    The problem with games like DOTA2 and LoL is their communities are extremely toxic toward new players. I played DOTA2 once. ONCE! Never played again.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    The problem with games like DOTA2 and LoL is their communities are extremely toxic toward new players. I played DOTA2 once. ONCE! Never played again.
    im in pretty the same boat as you, only i lasted a week.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    im in pretty the same boat as you, only i lasted a week.
    You, my friend, are stronger than I to tolerate that bullshit for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    You, my friend, are stronger than I to tolerate that bullshit for a week.
    Its only cause my friend was playing with me lol.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "