Register

some things.. about the server

i put a bug report in the section, hope somebody reads it.

also i wanna throw out few questions

whats whit the valentines event?
    will we ever see new races?
    will somebody fix the servers issues?

i had a chat with few players the other day, and all wondering why we still pay for donator.. yeah there some cool races, but i maxed them all, i wish for some new things and wonder if they happen :/

also some new maps .. is it that hard to add new maps? just asking,...

murdoc +REP   

is it de_rats time?

jameson +REP    zenworm +REP   

rats will make the server even more empty

Hanzii +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Floh284 View Post
    rats will make the server even more empty
    Sadly, Sonic is right de_rats is not very attractive for new players :/

TheGoldenOne +REP   

if we don't keep paying for donor the server will shut down, I'm sure I saw somewhere that it's running on current donors not actually 100% sure but thats the reason I pay even tho I rarely play cs anymore but I still pay donor as its a great community. maybe someone with more info can interject.

Anuanu +REP    jameson +REP    zenworm +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by wm4cob View Post
    if we don't keep paying for donor the server will shut down, I'm sure I saw somewhere that it's running on current donors not actually 100% sure but thats the reason I pay even tho I rarely play cs anymore but I still pay donor as its a great community. maybe someone with more info can interject.
    This is true, servers don't run for free. I think the question is, with no new races to max and regular server crashes, how long will people continue to pay? I've heard a lot of chatter about this recently.

TheGoldenOne +REP    Lhipeix +REP   

if you want money you need to be up to date, you need to give the players atleast something..
    server crashes suck yeah, but we join back, the issue is new players leave, they dont search for the server agian if it crashes after 10 minutes of play time.

an i dont mean rats maps, but there are so many cool maps. and so many got deleted again like de_prodigy de_zoo
    the maps who are now on 90% suck...

a lot of the cool maps I remember were on source.. and it's too bad some of them didn't get ported over to CSGO. I used to love de_747