Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Whatever. Your server is crashing with a micro population. Maybe you didn't know because your Admins are too precious to play or be useful. I'll leave it in your court to fix.. It's certainly not my circus to whip into shape. I would suggest using those hours when the server has 0 population on it (which is often) to run diagnostics with maybe an Admin to help (If you can manage to summon one) and take a look. It's not like the server is rammed full of people who would be put-out if the server was password protected for an hour or two. Maybe since Nick has piped up he has volunteered himself for the task? What do you say Anuanu?
    You clearly know more than we do... The crash has to occur to capture the calls, so locking the server or running the diagnostics with no players causing the crash = 0 crashes, 0 diagnostic support...

Quote Originally Posted by joshtrav View Post
    You clearly know more than we do... The crash has to occur to capture the calls, so locking the server or running the diagnostics with no players causing the crash = 0 crashes, 0 diagnostic support...
    Okay well I give up. If I notice something that seems to cause a crash, I'll let you know.

Okay well I give up. If I notice something that seems to cause a crash, I'll let you know.
    Thanks. That would be very helpful. The majority of our crash issues are solved by reports. Eventually people realize something is causing it and report it, and the other half realize it and do it over and over to be trolls. The trace program is running, so long as we don't get 10+ people in its not too noticeable.

Don't get wise Nick, you're literally on the bug report thread I made for you. And Nick you saying you haven't experienced crashes is probably because you have barely played in the last few months lol. Kind of hard to experience anything if you're so absent.
    Im on for atleast a hour everyday, I live in alaska now so i get on much later than i use to.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Thanks. That would be very helpful. The majority of our crash issues are solved by reports. Eventually people realize something is causing it and report it, and the other half realize it and do it over and over to be trolls. The trace program is running, so long as we don't get 10+ people in its not too noticeable.
    Had 3-4 people on around 5pm-530pm and i felt a stutter once or twice a round.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

First crash report in and it occurred during round_start. Possibly during a weapon purchase.

Code:
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 3        call: 'OnGameFrame'. Line 37, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\tools\fakeevents\playerweapons.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 3        call: 'OnGameFrame'. Line 20, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\tools\fakeevents\newevents.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 5          call: 'can_buy'. Line 67, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\hellz_admin\modules\defuse\defuse.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 5          call: 'can_buy'. Line 41, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\hellz_admin\modules\weaponbuying\weaponbuying.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 5          call: 'can_buy'. Line 4033, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\wcsp\wcsp.py
    Code:
    def client_command_listener(userid, cc):
        if cc.cmd != "buy" or not userid.exists() or not cc.args:
            return sm.REACT_CONTINUE
        buying = cc.args[0].lower()
        return can_buy({"userid":userid,"buying":buying})

def can_buy(ev):
        if False in trigger_manager.fireEvent("trybuy", ev["userid"], (ev["userid"], ev["buying"])):
            return sm.REACT_HANDLED
        return sm.REACT_CONTINUE
    If the next couple are in similar areas we can try to log the arguments being sent during the buy event to see if there is a correlation.

someone had brought to my attention that a bug was known in the server recently that buyrandom was the cause of the crashes and that it was very consistent, however when i tried buyrandom it said the command was disabled and it didn't crash the server at all. I just wanted to bring this up because i dont remember anyone posting about it.

First crash report in and it occurred during round_start. Possibly during a weapon purchase.

Code:
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 3        call: 'OnGameFrame'. Line 37, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\tools\fakeevents\playerweapons.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 3        call: 'OnGameFrame'. Line 20, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\tools\fakeevents\newevents.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 5          call: 'can_buy'. Line 67, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\hellz_admin\modules\defuse\defuse.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 5          call: 'can_buy'. Line 41, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\hellz_admin\modules\weaponbuying\weaponbuying.py
    2021-04-03 04:47:30.554057] 5          call: 'can_buy'. Line 4033, D:\CSGO-WCS1\csgo\addons\smython\wcsp\wcsp.py
    Code:
    def client_command_listener(userid, cc):
        if cc.cmd != "buy" or not userid.exists() or not cc.args:
            return sm.REACT_CONTINUE
        buying = cc.args[0].lower()
        return can_buy({"userid":userid,"buying":buying})

def can_buy(ev):
        if False in trigger_manager.fireEvent("trybuy", ev["userid"], (ev["userid"], ev["buying"])):
            return sm.REACT_HANDLED
        return sm.REACT_CONTINUE
    If the next couple are in similar areas we can try to log the arguments being sent during the buy event to see if there is a correlation.
    So I did some testing while the server was empty

Server Time was around 12PM

I spammed buy defuser on round start on T-Side lost connection everytime I did that and map was back to round 0 after that

Hope it helps getting to the cause of this issue

joshtrav +REP   

I also only got it to work on round start so maybe its a issue with switching sides due to auto teambalance and getting a defuser from something?

Quote Originally Posted by Floh284 View Post
    So I did some testing while the server was empty

Server Time was around 12PM

I spammed buy defuser on round start on T-Side lost connection everytime I did that and map was back to round 0 after that

Hope it helps getting to the cause of this issue
    Do you recall what race you where?