Register

Server doesn't appear to properly download de_crown_ceg2

Was playing on the server today when the map changed to de_crown_ceg2. The map began downloading as usual but consistently crashes me back out to main menu with message "Missing map maps\de_crown_ceg2.bsp, disconnecting". Is this an issue with the server not properly loading the map to me? I haven't had any issues downloading/going on new maps on other servers, even other WCS servers, so I don't currently have reason to believe the issue is on my end.

Edit: This issue happened again for me on de_cityfever_csgo
    Last edited by AntiK; 04-13-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Hanzii +REP   

It happens sometimes that a map file can go wonky in the download, I've had it happen here and on other servers. The easiest fix is to have someone send you the missing file to the map. You could also download the map file from online and just rename the missing file.

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Thanks guys. I'm having the issue with workour_ceg2 now as well but I can at least get those two working now.

TheGoldenOne +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by AntiK View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm having the issue with workour_ceg2 now as well but I can at least get those two working now.
    Here ya go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vso93buque..._ceg2.zip?dl=0
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

I have the same issue with de_santorini, and the dropbox files are gone now

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzii View Post
    I have the same issue with de_santorini, and the dropbox files are gone now
    which maps do you need besides santorini?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/420a1k1u6y7gebd/maps.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by Anuanu; 07-26-2021 at 07:35 AM.