Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can see again, but I see no server :(

Anyway, how are you fellas?

What ya been playing etc.

TheGoldenOne +REP    Winged Kitsune +REP    haarrm +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJones View Post
    Anyway, how are you fellas?

What ya been playing etc.
    Well, not warcraft... :P Been playing mm/faceit with my friends mostly and started playing witcher 3. havent hopped on a server in a while since every time I check, it's dead
    wbu?
    edit: also exam session in college so I am kinda busy rn
    Type DM to have big pepe.

haarrm +REP   

I've been playing a lot of stuff on stream.

Played through Turok and Turok 2 recently, then Maneater. Now I'm playing through Dying Light to get ready for Dying Light 2.

My next stream project after Dying Light will probably be Subnautica or Subnautica: Below Zero.

haarrm +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Kitsune View Post
    I've been playing a lot of stuff on stream.

Played through Turok and Turok 2 recently, then Maneater. Now I'm playing through Dying Light to get ready for Dying Light 2.

My next stream project after Dying Light will probably be Subnautica or Subnautica: Below Zero.
    Subnautica was nuts back when I was playing it. Below zero is my next go-to after I finish the witcher 3, which is, to be honest, going to take some time
    Type DM to have big pepe.

Haha Turok 2 Seeds of Evil was the shit on N64.

Like you Golden, I'm on new game + with Witcher 3, Half way through Days Gone and I'm slowly making my way through Wasteland 3.
    That games hilarious, whoever thought up talking animatronic statue of Ronald Reagan that the residents of post-apocalyptic Denver worship as a god.... deserves a raise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenOne View Post
    Subnautica was nuts back when I was playing it. Below zero is my next go-to after I finish the witcher 3, which is, to be honest, going to take some time
    Subnautica is for real, one of my favorite games to come out in recent years. I still gotta play through Below Zero. Looking forward to it.

Subnautica is for real, one of my favorite games to come out in recent years. I still gotta play through Below Zero. Looking forward to it.
    I agree subnautica was great. I have the below zero but i havnt really played it yet. Currently working on biomutant on PS4
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Anuanu View Post
    I agree subnautica was great. I have the below zero but i havnt really played it yet. Currently working on biomutant on PS4
    I've heard Biomutant is fun, but it's just gotten bad reviews for basically zero reason.

Like being too fun. Really? Isn't that what games are SUPPOSED to be?

I've heard Biomutant is fun, but it's just gotten bad reviews for basically zero reason.

Like being too fun. Really? Isn't that what games are SUPPOSED to be?
    haha indeed! Biomutant is definitely fun, probably few bugs here and there but nothing serious. Im sure it runs better on PC though.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Still on the CS Grind