Register

Thread: Lookin for rep

Hybrid View

Lookin for rep

Need those rep races anyone want to help me out? =D

jameson +REP    MoldyBread +REP   

Asking for rep on the forum is not the way to go. Your bound to get negative rep that way. Post around helping people or just talking in the forum in general. When you do/say something that someone likes they will rep you.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

defo not the way, seen people get neg from asking before I'm sure. just have a look through answer some questions be active you'll defo get some positive rep

Most of the people who rep bomb people who ask for rep are gone so he wont have to worry about that much. I thought of doing it for laughs.

yeah thinking back that was stupid of me, well I do have a good number of stupid moments haha! Was going to edit it but forgot until today :/
    What I should have done is is to recommend some improvement to the server or something similarly jazzy.
    Some newer maps would go a long way. Or maybe some kind of prestige system for the races, since a good number of peeps who maxed out find playing pointless now.

Ah well thanks for showing me the error of my ways, def dont want any negative rep :S

Floh284 +REP   

Well I know how slow things have been so here ya go...