Register

I really miss you guys

I really miss you guys. I hope that this server is just having a rough patch and everyone will come back. I watched source completely die and to see it's happening on go breaks my heart.

Probably how its gonna be, no interest for a lot of people in GO anymore. Valve needs to hurry up and release the next game so theres renewed interest.

I too have lost a lot of interest in CSGO, and honestly the PC all together. Most days I've been finding my self just watching TV now. Ill play for a little in the morning before i goto work, but thats been about it.
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtydwarf View Post
    Probably how its gonna be, no interest for a lot of people in GO anymore. Valve needs to hurry up and release the next game so theres renewed interest.
    That's probably the main reason I haven't played in so long. Just no interest in CSGO as a whole right now. Thing is, I think we'll be waiting a long, long time for a new CS to come out. Valve seems more interested in adding more shit to CSGO. Valve actually doesn't seem all that interested in making new games at all anymore since Steam became so popular.

CSGO still makes too much money in the competitive scene for them to be interested in making a new one. The international scene is also making them too much money. With game going F2P it made it 100x worse. I stopped playing CSGO because the free accounts made hacking so unbearable to deal with and ranked just flat out unfun. The warcraft servers were dying IDGAS what anyone was saying. Sg was dying and is dead has been CEG was dying and has been and basically is. There is just no population to justify reinstalling this game and putting time and effort into it. I love it I miss it but I am not taking time out of my day to play with the same 5 people playing the same 5 races day in and day out.
    Last edited by Shinnanigens; 10-08-2021 at 07:54 PM.

Winged Kitsune +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by MoldyBread View Post
    I really miss you guys. I hope that this server is just having a rough patch and everyone will come back. I watched source completely die and to see it's happening on go breaks my heart.
    Next you'll wanna hold hands