Register
Page 240 of 249 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2485

Thread: rant

imagine being so worked up by a game, you make a list

ratpatrol +REP    Snugglebutt +REP   

Yeah right....Imagine being so concerned with your KDR that you only whore out OP races all day everyday, pathetic right.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Mutant +REP    BOTanisk +REP   

Whoring out radigun I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Yeah right....Imagine being so concerned with your KDR that you only whore out OP races all day everyday, pathetic right.
    I+1. I like this point
    Hidden Content

"As I am now I consider myself nothing more than a vessel; a vessel for the hopes of those abandoned in space and for the ideals of Zeon that will light all our paths to freedom. So if that's what the people desire, Char Aznable is who I will be. And that is the reason I wear this mask"

- Char / Gayguy

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gearzablade View Post
    I+1. I like this point
    yea the kd grind can fuck with peoples perception of fun pretty easily.

I blow myself up/jump to my death or shoot my radigun to death pretty often these days. I used to care about pushing kd/r or rank points, idk why I don't anymore. I think killing myself in silly ways for the laugh is worth more than the points.

unrelated rant: I fucking hate westwood. WHY THE MUSIC EVERY FUCKING ROUND, and then the goofs fucking giving their rendition.. I could shit a brick. I'm gonna go play phase and camp a building, and say rtv every couple rounds. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well I mean Evan literally killed server pop last night in 7 rounds going 30 and 4 on phasewalker because thats the kinda shit the server needs. That is how you know what players care about, themselves or the server, or the other players who don't understand how the fuck you're doing what you're doing. Throw new players a bone tell them to buy a signal jammer give them some knowledge to know how not to get assfucked the entire time thinking your a hacker.

The whole rank thing is rather redundant atm considering JT didn't reset ranks for 2020. I'm not that bothered about trying to catch up to people who played over the previous year when I didn't. xD

Imagine thinking Santa doesn't require a 200 IQ

Snugglebutt +REP   

That nade though definitely 200 IQ spawn killing :P

Me throwing Santa nades....

Curryman +REP