Register
Page 254 of 257 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2566

Thread: rant

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Yeah to be honest you're the one who bitched first. Don't pretend to be holier than thou here you little flaming faggot lmao.
    uhhh where did I say I didn't come here first, or that I'm "holier"? you ok?

Welcome to CEGamers the kindergarten for adults

y Not +REP    TheGoldenOne +REP   

CEGamer Adult: screaming homophobic and racist rants from comfort of their mother's basement

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Calahan Hidden Content
    omg ynot and mango are the best gayversion of cheech and chong Hidden Content
    but unfortunately only second place @ gayawards 2014

Floh284 +REP   

Internet forums: where insecurity and mental disorders can shine!

Floh284 +REP   

And one more.

Astronaut
    Hugh ass
    Gt-r
    keithius
    flex
    Jasper
    Snuggle
    Deathdealer
    Murdoc
    Sonic
    Evans
    Deathligar
    JesteR
    Blank bates
    curryman
    king kong
    haruko
    meit
    ricest
    daydreamloopmtr
    quarantine
    chicken nugget
    firefly777
    impacty
    CK Kang96
    mazzeru
    oBzen
    The vast majority of the admin team
    flip
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Glad I was able to redeem myself and make it off the race whore shitlist lol, I used to be a slut back when I first started playing here not gonna lie

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: 'A horrible person.' We weren't even testing for that."

-GLaDOS

I'm sure if I ever play at same time as you you'll be on the list. Tigers rarely change their stripes. A douche is almost always a douche.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    I'm sure if I ever play at same time as you you'll be on the list. Tigers rarely change their stripes. A douche is almost always a douche.
    Almost always are the key words here even in the time I've been back in source and GO, all my time has been used leveling up new races from since when I've been gone and making sure they aren't OP ones unless its all bots lol. Not gonna lie, I used to give two shits about things like K/D ratio and that BS like it even mattered, but especially now in my (older) age all I wanna do is have some good clean fun, and make sure everyone around me is too, maybe with a bit of fun shit talking. I've kinda grown into the whole "fuck race whore sluts" mold that you're in

-GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    And one more.

Astronaut
    Hugh ass
    Gt-r
    keithius
    flex
    Jasper
    Snuggle
    Deathdealer
    Murdoc
    Sonic
    Evans
    Deathligar
    JesteR
    Blank bates
    curryman
    king kong
    haruko
    meit
    ricest
    daydreamloopmtr
    quarantine
    chicken nugget
    firefly777
    impacty
    CK Kang96
    mazzeru
    oBzen
    The vast majority of the admin team
    flip
    Theses are all the admins on server?? where is Shayru

Quote Originally Posted by wm4cob View Post
    Theses are all the admins on server?? where is Shayru
    no those are not admins.

These are admins:

http://www.cegamer.com/showgroups.php
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "