firefly777
    impacty
    CK Kang96
    mazzeru
    oBzen
    The vast majority of the admin team
    flip
    str4nded
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Glad i never made that list.

Not gonna lie,

i do love switching to kj and teemo the odd time

But who doesn't

TeMLeDer

y Not +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    Glad i never made that list.

Not gonna lie,

i do love switching to kj and teemo the odd time

But who doesn't

TeMLeDer
    Its cause you havnt been round long enough for rat to know you or see you play
    "Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure "

Echlipse +REP   

hi my mum took my computer away because i am on this list and she thinks im doing bad things
    plz remove

y Not +REP    zBrackeT +REP    Echlipse +REP   

Thanks mom I appreciate you helping to remove one douche from the server at least. Curry I do not miss you please stay gone as long as possible. If not at least try not to play for the small amounts of time I choose to subject myself to the assflayers on this cursed server.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

zBrackeT +REP    y Not +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    I feel your plight Asstronaut.. All these Jews do is jump on Pokemon Master on 4 v 4's for dem sweet hawt respawns bro and act all innocent when they get called out.... I just jump on Frostfiend now and Expunge their Jew asses with some of that sweet ol' Zyklon B goodness.. And then they cry about me using Frostfiend.... Wahhhh.. Mommy he countered meeeee.. Oy vey shut it doooownnnnn!!!
    This kinda looks like repressed feelings of ones own heritage. I believe you are a self-hating anti-semite. This is a good alternative to a psychologist, hope it gets sorted out Arc. We love the YOU deep down, buddy.

Catharsis -REP    zBrackeT +REP    MoldyBread +REP    murdoc +REP    y Not +REP    Echlipse +REP   

Look, I don't think they're all as bad as the guy who race whores dante... Oh wait.. That's me..

Cuntharsis lul

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by murdoc View Post
    Internet forums: where insecurity and mental disorders can shine!
    I feel attacked, back off old man.

Echlipse +REP   

There was a day (night for me because im in the UK), i was playing spidey on de_dust 2 (one with 3 bomb sites, cant mind the name of it).

And i mean i was like 22:0 before i first got killed..

Rat was on the whole time and didnt say a word

Thought i woulda made that list.. easy.. In all fairness he musta played cerberus or british sas or something cause he thought it would be a good idea to run around with UMP..

Been on this long enough to be honest, i used to play the server before my gamer pc died a few years ago.

TeMLeDer