Register
Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2566

Thread: rant

  1. #2551
    ^that's unlimited, broke ass minimap


  2. #2552
    TeMLeDer it takes more then one example of being a douche to b called a douche .
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

    y Not +REP   

  3. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    TeMLeDer it takes more then one example of being a douche to b called a douche .
    Well i played Phase Stalker the other day... All the newbies get 10 points for killing me and i didnt feel like giving up my points I did say id swap tho if anyone had a problem with it, always reasonable and all that, maybe..

    Maybe im not a douche

    TeMLeDer


  4. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    Well i played Phase Stalker the other day... All the newbies get 10 points for killing me and i didnt feel like giving up my points I did say id swap tho if anyone had a problem with it, always reasonable and all that, maybe..

    Maybe im not a douche

    TeMLeDer
    I feel like this embodies a douche >_< But what do I know atleast u would have switched if someone asked

    Karlislad +REP   

  5. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by BOTanisk View Post
    I feel like this embodies a douche >_< But what do I know atleast u would have switched if someone asked
    Exactly, what do you know?

    PS. Insidious was on, he said he didnt mind lmao

    TeMLeDer


  6. #2556
    If you play Phase you're a douche in my books lol

    ratpatrol +REP   

  7. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakeordore View Post
    If you play Phase you're a douche in my books lol
    You actually listened to Bot and wrote on this

    Thought your a grown man who can make his own decisions and not be forced by others to form opinions.. im deeply ashamed

    Lets be serious... if Bot had phasestalker.. there would be no pop If i play it, people dont even notice cause im shit

    TeMLeDer


  8. #2558
    Anyone who plays this race at anytime is a douche. That race should be removed.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.


  9. #2559
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Anyone who plays this race at anytime is a douche. That race should be removed.
    I actually posted a rework for it on the post that someone had put up about phase.

    TeMLeDer


  10. #2560
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlislad View Post
    You actually listened to Bot and wrote on this

    Thought your a grown man who can make his own decisions and not be forced by others to form opinions.. im deeply ashamed

    Lets be serious... if Bot had phasestalker.. there would be no pop If i play it, people dont even notice cause im shit

    TeMLeDer
    Yes bot did tell me that he posted something and so i said if you play phase you're a douche doesnt mean i cant form my own opinion he didnt tell me what to write. This is how i felt ever since it was introduced in the server i was there and it sucked ass and so everytime i see someone playing phase past max(lvl 20) i like them less


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •