Register
Page 257 of 258 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2574

Thread: rant

I don't see a problem if you are leveling it, but if you are constantly playing maxed phase it's kinda douchey.

What characteristics does a douche embody? Just someone who plays a maxed race? Because then zBracket is a douche, Nick is a douche, Quarantine is a douche, Moldy is a soon to be douche..

I feel like there has to be a difference in the characteristics too though, I can see how I would be a douche for playing Dante and having it at almost level 80.. But am I good with it? Am I good at all? Not in the slightest.. So I feel like people are only called douches when they are good at the game... Does that mean BOT is a douche? Because he knows how to point a crosshair and tap mouse1?

Just trying to start an even longer conversation on the thread, and curious to people’s opinions on what the embodiment of a douche is, other than just playing a maxed race..
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

Asstr0naut +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

So what about the people that are maxed, such as zBracket, Nick, and I? is maxing all races the new douche embodiment? Cuz damn

Also says the dude that has barely any races maxed and plays 80 dante... Lmao

I have 2 contest races not maxed, but I also actually play my rotd and pick garbage races to play unless others are playing broken races and ruining the fun. Just because you're maxed doesnt mean you can play busted races and not ruin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MoldyBread View Post
    So what about the people that are maxed, such as zBracket, Nick, and I? is maxing all races the new douche embodiment? Cuz damn

Also says the dude that has barely any races maxed and plays 80 dante... Lmao
    It was more of a question, not necessarily calling you guys douches LMAO.. You worded the question better, but I’ll restate in Lehman’s terms.. Does playing maxed races make you a douche, because if so, that makes people who are maxed douches.. I gave zBracket, Nick and Moldy as examples of people that are maxed... Not trying to say y’all are douches because y’all are maxed LMAO.

Once again, I was trying to find out what the embodiment of a douche is.. Because everyone who plays on the server has at least 1 maxed race, and plays it for enjoyment.. Like I play Dante for enjoyment and the challenge of getting the hardest race to level, up to 100.
    Dante still isn’t Level 100... *sigh*

A douche is someone who plays ONLY the OP races the majority of the time. Often their easy to spot as they don't have very many races maxed except the two or three they always play. If you have a high percentage of races maxed you don't have much choice you more then likely have to play a maxed race. It then becomes a subjective question of whether your race choice is OP or not. Since this thread is designed by me to alleviate my rage and save everyone and myself from my ban finger, I am the only authority on who makes the douche list. To me a douche is quite easy to spot. See the list and see examples. Low population play has a big effect on a players doucheness as well.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Cr0w +REP   

Holiday events overall are great and add to the enjoyment of the server. Like everything they have a downside as well. This would be that they attract server trash like snugglecunt. These types were gone which was awesome but they tend to return for contests. An unfortunate by product of contests
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpatrol View Post
    Holiday events overall are great and add to the enjoyment of the server. Like everything they have a downside as well. This would be that they attract server trash like snugglecunt. These types were gone which was awesome but they tend to return for contests. An unfortunate by product of contests
    This.

TheGoldenOne +REP    Echlipse +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

Mmmmm.. A snuggle cunt.. Sounds sensual.

TheGoldenOne +REP    BOTanisk +REP    Cr0w +REP    ratpatrol +REP   

Man 12 years and still going. Keep up the good work ratpatrol!