Register
Page 1 of 244 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: rant

rant

So a guy runs around playing a fully leveled OP race all day. People treat him like hes a person. Irritating. Why talk to a douche?? Ok useless crap rant over. Enjoy your day.
    Race whores are pussys. Douches are race whores. Douches suck. Enjoy your day.

ephedrine +REP    MoldyBread +REP    Meit_Grigori +REP    xSlayerx +REP    Floh284 +REP   

TheCro Guest

Re: rant

Name?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCro
    Name?
    Your mom!

zBrackeT +REP    Meit_Grigori +REP    xSlayerx +REP   

Its in useless crap because the identity of the douche is not important. Its important that I can enter this froum and bitch to people who at least have a concept of what I'm complaining about. It gets it of my chest. All douches have been listed in a different post. It could have been any of the douches. Enjoy your day.

TheCro Guest

Meh...I just wanted to know what kind of douchebag gets treated like a person...

Lol he was on again and still playing a level 50+. Yes people still treat him like a legit player. Oh well hes a douche. Lots of them. What are ya gonna do?? People are ignorant. Enjoy your day.

lol i am hoping its not my lil brother, all he seems to play is Elite Undead.

zBrackeT +REP    Meit_Grigori +REP    xSlayerx +REP   

the douche he is refering to was harmless panzy, when i was last on he was playin a lvl 54 elite undead
    Making up 1/3 of 3 inches of fury since 2009
    Hidden Content

zBrackeT +REP    Meit_Grigori +REP   

Now the douche says everyone should be happy he plays his level 55 because we get lots of experience when we kill him. Thanks for doing us a favor asshat. The people on at the time actually defend this dweeb. Idiots. Enjoy your day.

TheCro Guest

Lol he said dweeb.