Weapon Restrictions
    Scout, Knife onlySSG08, Knife only
    Skill
    6 Skills / 5 Levels each

1. Supplies
    • Get an ssg08, armor and helmet

2. Travel Lightly
    • Up to 1.3 speed
    • When you shoot with your scout, you lose some of the speed for 3/3/3/2/2 seconds.

3. Camouflage
    • Blend in with your surroundings.

4. Precision
    • Increased damage.

5. Levitation
    • You jump higher

6. First Aid (Ultimate) (Required level 8)
    • Use Ultimate to buy health.

6 Skills / 5 Levels each

1. Supplies
    • Get an ssg08, armor and helmet

2. Travel Lightly
    • Up to 1.3 speed
    • When you shoot with your scout, you lose some of the speed for 3/3/3/2/2 seconds.

3. Camouflage
    • Blend in with your surroundings.

4. Precision
    • Increased damage.

5. Levitation
    • You jump higher

6. First Aid (Ultimate) (Required level 8)
    • Use Ultimate to buy health.

Notes

Next Race
    SpongeblobUltimate Warrior

I have a question. One of the big problems with this race as far as it's speed, was everyone running around and no scoping, right? People are still doing no-scoping, even with the speed nerf and 10 round clip. It is at all possible, to make it so the scout does no damage without the scope? That would fix that problem, and the speed nerf might not be necessary after that. I'm actually happy with the race the way it is right now, this is just an overall question.

I also noticed that for some reason when firing the scout, it doesn't consume a bullet. I've noticed it happening quite a lot. Was this intentional, or is it a bug from when the scout had a 90 round clip?

Quick scoping isn't much harder than noscoping. I personally prefer to quickscope.

They might have put in some sort of refill for the clip even if they removed the large clip, especially considering the wiki article still states that you get more bullets per level.

i dont like that idea

Making it do 0 dmg while no scoped is a terrible idea. I played boy scout today and the race is balanced. You can no longer spam the ult and the speed nerf just makes it balanced overall.

That's true. As I said in my post earlier, I am happy with how the race currently is now. It's playable. Before the nerf got reduced, it wasn't. The health buff was rather over powered before with a 15 second CD. Well, my question got answered, thanks.

I've noticed some errors in Boyscout's information, though. Like Precision. It's a 100% chance to do 20-25 extra damage, isn't it?

And Travel Lightly says it's a 3 second loss of speed. It's a 2 second nerf to 1.15 speed.

Other than that, the other information is correct.

Anyone can make changes. It is simply a matter of an admin or mod approving the change
    Hidden Content
    "No one is innocent" - Tool, Intolerance.
    I'm awkward in conversation. =-\

Oh, didn't know that. After seeing your post I decided to edit the information on the two skills. Hopefully it'll be approved.

I know there's been some talk about giving this race a different nerf. But honestly, I don't think it needs it. There are barely a handful of people who even make this race dangerous. Getting it's speed reduced every time it shoots and having the CD on it's heal at 30 seconds is plenty good enough. Taking away it's invis after it shoots is going to make it stick out like a sore thumb, and it's Precision skill already does that. Can't count how many times I've shot someone from a distance, just to have them pick me off because of the line Precision draws. I really hope it doesn't get changed, cause a different nerf could very well completely cripple this race. If you're going to take away it's invis after it shoots, then you need to do something to re-balance it, like reducing the CD back to 15 seconds on the ultimate. Most scouts are going to be firing off at least 1 round every 4 seconds, which is going to make it so they're almost never invisible anyway if that nerf gets implemented. I know when I'm sniping at someone, I'm firing off 2 rounds every 3-4 seconds.

But, I think I've gone on long enough. Just something to think about while you're considering a nerf change.