Register
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Post your picture!

Hey all!

I really wanna know the faces behind the voices/nicknames I see ingame, so post your pictures if you want to!

We used to have a thread like this:

http://www.cegamer.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=Photo

But it's kinda dead right now. Also, most of the members who were active back then, aren't now anymore. We've gotten a low of new players and members so I think we could make a new start?

Ofcourse, I will start. 2 Pictures of me, 1 serieus (the black and white one) and 1 recent when I was in China.

I'm not scared of dying I just don't want to.

chapst1k +REP    Mango Jim +REP   

Im not a big fan of having my Picture but do i have 1 or 2 from facebook, here's my most recent one.

- Artful Dodger |UK|
    Elite Shadow Assassin
    Hidden Content
    You Cant Hit What You Cant See!

chapst1k +REP   

I'm the one that looks like a dude.

chapst1k +REP    zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Polish View Post
    I'm the one that looks like a dude.

How much u paid for her to come along? Nah j/k

Ur polish? Because u don't look like one? And is that your gf/wife? Looks pretty good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dakatha View Post
    Hey all!

I really wanna know the faces behind the voices/nicknames I see ingame, so post your pictures if you want to!

We used to have a thread like this:

http://www.cegamer.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=Photo

But it's kinda dead right now. Also, most of the members who were active back then, aren't now anymore. We've gotten a low of new players and members so I think we could make a new start?

Ofcourse, I will start. 2 Pictures of me, 1 serieus (the black and white one) and 1 recent when I was in China.

I noticed the fruit on the table without any clothes on. If you make sense of that then good job. Post your findings.

Also, I'll post one of my army pictures on here so you all can see what I look like.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Stop bitching and start pitching in to make this a better community

i dont like pictures i have a few but all couple years ago when i was traveling

ya I revisted that old post your pic post but didnt get much from the community.. ill post a semi recent pic.. without my mustache.

Untitled2.jpg
    Thanks to denial, I'm immortal.

zBrackeT +REP   

Quote Originally Posted by DeathSlave View Post
    ya I revisted that old post your pic post but didnt get much from the community.. ill post a semi recent pic.. without my mustache.

Untitled2.jpg
    Got a mustace now? _O_

Ive had a mustache for a while now... my mustache is bad ass... its like a mustache with titties
    Thanks to denial, I'm immortal.

chapst1k +REP   

top pic is of me at my gf graduation from Texas State and the bottom one is of me and my gf's brothers son and im teaching him how to rock climb for the frist time
    Attached Images Attached Images

chapst1k +REP    Mutant +REP    zBrackeT +REP